Sunday, January 10, 2010

Retro Post: 2009 Christmas Vist to Winters

Hello! Welcome to the first of MANY Retro Posts! I am VERY BEHIND on editing photos... and our little reward to each edited shoot is that I get to post them to the blog!

I will be posting MANY photos from 2009 (and hopefully keep up with 2010) for the next few months as I work backwards to get updated.

Wish me luck!

Here are some great shots from Winters, CA. Justin and I wanted to be out and about on our Christmas vacation, so we took a little jaunt to this nearby town.

We quickly discovered they had a lot of orchards there.



Luckily we didn't get caught trespassing, so we took their nature walk. The walk started with this footbridge.



While on our walk we experienced lost wildlife. We think this guy was somehow separated from his group. He spent most of his time calling to his family and hiding from us.



All in all, a good little day trip. 

One of the highlights of the trip was finding this FANTASTIC diner. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures as I was too busy eating! Next time we go there, I promise to document that delicious French Dip Sandwich.

No comments: