Sunday, September 20, 2009

Award Winner!

I placed in the top six of our local photo contest at the California State Railroad Museum!

Last month I participated in the World Wide Photo Walk. Over 32,000 people met up around the world to take photos.

Our group (thanks to Dave Henry) got the exciting opportunity to photograph in the Calfornia State Railroad Museum BEFORE regular visitors came in, AND we got to use our tripods!!

Our photo walk group was the only group to have a print exhibit on display and have a local contest. The museum staff chose their favorites. I was in the top six (we won Canon camera gear) AND I had a second photograph get awarded an honorable mention.

This photograph placed me in the winner's circle. It's a passengar car.

This mail car shot was given an honerable mention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing through your posts, your pictures are amazing!