Monday, September 28, 2009

Ana's Baby Shower

I am happy to say my sister is rich in family and friends, and I was lucky enough to throw her last shower, with the help of my sisters & Ana's best friend, Sarah Smith.

We had the house all decorated, and found some adorable balloons for the flowers.


We had a TON of food! This is the table before we got the hot food on, there were deviled eggs on the glass dishes, along with lumpia (thanks Evelin!) and fresh BBQ'd chicken and beef! Hey, we're a Romanian family, it does not count unless there is BBQ!


Look how cute Ana looks! She looks so good!! Opening gifts... here are letters that spell out Gabriel's name. Lizi painted them.


I love you gals! I feel so blessed by God when I think about my fabulous family.


And lets not forget... SARAH! Thanks for the help!

No comments: